Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. We know you're here to find out about, and buy some fantastic spirits for you to enjoy with friend and family, but we've got some boring stuff that we'd like you to read - to keep us both right! Thanks for taking 2 minutes to have a read.
The term ‘Copeland Spirits’ or ‘The Copeland Distillery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Manor Street, Donaghadee BT21 OHF. Our company registration number is NI635249. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you are confirming that you are of legal age (in your country of residence) to purchase alcohol.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In the event of you needing to return an item you have purchased online, via email or over the phone
Customers have the right to cancel their order for a limited time even if the goods are not faulty if purchased online or over the phone. This is subject to a number of conditions:
1. You can request a refund if you notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods.
2. You then have another 14 days to return the goods once you’ve told us. Shipping is the customers responsibility; the return address is the on the invoice.
3. We will then refund you, the customer, within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
4. This is the same process for exchanges.
5. If Copeland don’t have the right size in stock for an exchange (e.g. a t-shirt), a full refund will be issued.
6. All bottle returns will only be processed if the seal is unopen.
7. All merchandise returns will only be processed if in a clean, unworn manner.